Line Game: Orange` Line Game: Orange`

Superb!

Great style, simple yet addicting gameplay, pleasant music.

You cannot survive 0.99 You cannot survive 0.99

Keep working.

The enemies could not damage my ship at all. I bought level one regeneration but I doubt that's how it's supposed to work.

Scottish Monsters Scottish Monsters

Unusual.

That was something really special and different from what I often see on Newgrounds.

Celebrity Pedigree Celebrity Pedigree

Very well made.

Great design, repetitive gameplay. I'd like to see a lighter and quicker "new puppy" sequence. It's pretty annoying to see it pop up like that for a few seconds all over the screen. Or you could make it appear the way it does only in case of a very successful mutation.

Kempt responds:

Thanks for your feedback, we're hoping we can revisit this at some point so I'll put your comments on the list.

Wall Rider Wall Rider

Good job!

I really liked the game. The gameplay was simple and enjoyable, I also found the mellow style of the game pretty original. The music is good, too. Of course there is room for improvement, like the addition of more tracks and smoother graphics, but overall I gave it a 5/5 and and 8/10.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Great game!

I've only played the simplified mode and it was pretty cool. It's funny how international isolation is a great thing sometimes. Cuba was the only spot on earth that survived.

Air Defence 3!! Air Defence 3!!

Nice game!

Great style and plenty of effort put into make this outstandong game!